FACTORY EX WORKS SUPPLY MODEL
Modcats are available directly, either from our marine yard, or through an appointed distribution agent.
The following is an indicator of what is provided, and how these components are made available.
- You may elect a full purpose designed platform, or opt for a Deck level package, and have the unit fitted out personally by your local propulsion and service provider.
- We have established platforms such as the SML 1200 which have been specifically designed as a bespoke package for the Oil and Gas sector of the market.
Please familiarize yourself with our standard options as these can be tailored into the most cost efficient solution suitable for your specific requirements, and budget.
OEM VESSEL SUPPLY PARAMETERS
Our sales team will gladly provide you with a solution cost based on your selection.
These costs cover a fully constructed platform manufactured up to deck level which includes the following:
- Each Sponson has 4 watertight compartments, each filled with an independent bilge pump system and is supplied as a modular unit, complete with fuel storage, anchor hatches, Sponson compartment access fitments, and motor out-mounts.
- Integrated motor out-mounts are fully weld and fabricated from 6 mm aluminium plate, ensuring a robust mounting point for the clients proposed outboard engines.
- Internal engine mounted modules are provided with adequate engine bearers, and reinforcement to accommodate this option, Jet or Propeller are also catered for.
DECK SUPPORT PLATFORM
- The supplied deck and lattice beam sections, when assembled, are bolted together, and the complete deck support assembly unit is then secured to the Sponsons, creating a rigid and robust platform ready for deck equipment and superstructure installation.
- Hard points are added to both the Sponson and deck modules to accommodate our client’s equipment, and operational layout requirements.
- These deck platforms are constructed from heavy duty rectangular tubing, and are split into sections ensuring each section is easily transportable, and assembled when on site.
- The standard MODCAT deck plates are fabricated from 4.5 mm Marine Grade Aluminium tread plate, with pre-drilled rivet holes ready for attachment to the deck support structure when ready for assembly.
- The unit is supplied with a full set of assembly components, including bolts, nuts, washers, rivets, and sealant, with a comprehensive list of assembly instructions and drawings.
- Should it be required, the vessel could be fully welded on site prior to launching.
CONSTRUCTION ASSEMBLY AND PRE-LOADING DISASSEMBLY
- This allows for the unit to be viewed by client or his nominated representative prior to shipping.
- This can be witnessed by the clients commissioning team upon prior request which will provide easy assembly by the client’s team on site.
- The client selected or newly designed superstructure is also supplied in assembly modules and is married to the platform by means of hard points that are added to the Sponsons, deck assembly and deck plating.
GUARD AND GRAB RAILS (OPTIONAL)
- As an option, standard 900 mm high rails are fabricated from 25 mm x 25 mm Marine Grade square tubing, and supports a 63 mm Aluminium Hand – Grab Rail.
- The rails are also supplied in segments, which include hinged gates, and are secured into mounting locations, which, in turn, are bolted to the provided hard points on the deck.
FREIGHT, INSURANCE, SITE ASSEMBLY (OPTIONAL)
- We will provide a cost for Loading, Shipping, Site assembly and associated costs if required.
- We can provide OEM Propulsion costs to include fitment and testing, or the client may elect to Free Issue and do his own installation prior to launch.
Please review our Questions section hosted on our website, or contact us should you wish to know more about our products and services.